Our sales and marketing best practices research informs every program we develop to ensure best in class results and market leadership.
To keep our clients on the leading edge of marketing performance, Profitable Channels conducts ongoing original research on marketing innovations and maintains access to access to world-class marketing practitioners. We deliver these to our clients in the form of written research and face-to-face educational seminars and executive coaching. We actively connect our clients directly into our broad network peer executives at leading marketing organizations to efficiently transfer best practices and develop marketing partnerships to reach new markets more efficiently.
We currently offer research publications and hands on seminars in the following areas:
- Better Relationship Selling: A Proven Formula for Acquiring and Developing High Value Relationships.
- Learn Three Ways to Maximize Your Return on Selling Content - Learn practical ways you can reengineer your sales content to improve sales effectiveness, enable your selling systems, and meet changing customer expectations.
- Thought Leadership Selling: Create sales programs that engage and educate your customers and differentiate your sales experience.
- Beyond e: The 12 Ways Technology Is Transforming Sales & Marketing Strategy (McGraw-Hill).
- How to Win the Relationship Selling Game
- Differentiate and Grow with Thought Leadership: Practical ways to differentiate your sales experience and drive sales growth with education, ideas and advice.
- Best Practices in Mobile Sales Enablement: Learn nine ways mobile devices can transform the sales process and differentiate the customer experience.
Click the link below to watch your most recent webinar entitled "Enabling Your Mobile Sales Force" and learn how AT&T uses mobility to increases the effectiveness of their sales team.
|Best Practices in Mobile Sales Enablement.
Profitable Channels has conducted a market leading best practices research study to help sales and marketing leaders capitalize on the full potential of mobile devices to grow sales, improve sales productivity. Learn how leading sales organizations are using tablets to transform sales results and differentiate the client experience
Click here to order the Mobile Sales Enablement report
|Beyond e: The 12 Ways Technology Is Transforming
Sales & Marketing Strategy (McGraw-Hill).
This highly acclaimed book authored by Stephen Diorio provides executives a blueprint for using technology to grow more for less. Profitable Channels conducts ongoing research in this area and delivers workshops that provide your organization with a comprehensive understanding the latest marketing innovations, and how best-in-class organizations are using advanced marketing services and solutions to grow more at lower cost.
Click here to learn more and buy this report
|The Four Best Ways to Turn Your Phone, Web
and Branch Assets into Growth Engines.
This white paper outlines nine ways out-of-industry partnerships and best practices can help drive growth in the small and mid-sized business market. To learn how innovators in the banking, insurance, and investment industry have found new growth paths by forming win-win go-to-market partnerships with brands outside their industry by downloading this free white paper.
Click here to download the white paper
|Learn Three Ways to Maximize Your Return on Selling Content
Well-organized, actionable, and measurable sales content is now critical to every aspect of sales and marketing. Learn practical ways you can reengineer your sales content to improving sales effectiveness, enabling your selling systems and meeting customer expectations.
Click here to download the Effective Sales Content report
|How to Win the Relationship Selling Game.
This new research report and workshop outlines eight ways that financial industry leaders differentiate, deliver trusted advice and become the primary relationship with owners and influencers.
Click here to download the white paper
|Enabling Your Mobile Sales Force.
This research report will forecasts the enterprise mobility challenges that will emerge in 2014 as mobile sales programs emerge. The report will teach you the five keys to ensure you are ready to capitalize on the explosion of mobile devices, applications, & opportunities.
Click here to download this report